On 12 November, EBIC’s General Assembly elected the following board members:
- Jean-Marc Sanchez (Technical Marketing Director, Lallemand) was elected to the Vice Presidency from his previous role as Director-at-Large.
- Martin Brown (European Managing Director, Verdesian Life Sciences Europe) was re-elected to a second term as Director-at-Large.
- Nicolas Willaume (Director of Regulatory Affairs, CFPR Groupe Roullier) joined the board as Director-at-Large.
They join the following board members who continue in their current roles for another year at least:
- Luca Bonini (CEO, Italpollina), President of EBIC.
- Francisco M. Miguel Sastre (Executive Director, Atlántica Agrícola), Treasurer of EBIC.
- Massimo Toni (Biostimulants Consultant, Agronutrition), Director-at-Large.
For photos or other information, please contact Jessica Fitch
We would like to thank Paul Mullins (Managing Director, Brandon Bioscience) and Claudia Michel (Director Agricultural Policy Affairs-Europe, Bayer CropScience), who stepped down from the board, for their dedicated service as Vice-President and Director-at-Large respectively.