Tweet your views and questions to @biostimulantsEU using #biostimulants
EBIC has created a petition to urge European decision makers to amend the draft text to complement the positive list with a procedure to certify products containing newly selected strains and consortia of microorganisms without expropriating the data from private research. View petition online and sign.
Please find below a list of EBIC’s Position Papers, posted in reverse chronological order.
- EBIC response to the draft IMCO report [PE599.728v01-00] on the draft fertilising products regulation
- Boundary between biostimulants and plant protection / Parallel Status Components — 28 February 2017
- Principles for blending biostimulants with other fertilising materials — 27 April 2016
- Setting tolerances for analytical methods regarding biostimulant content — 8 April 2016
- Acknowledging the multiple identities of component substances and microorganisms is critical to innovation in biostimulants — 8 April 2016
- Which quality claims are appropriate for biostimulant products? — 8 April 2016
- Position Paper on the Optimal Regulatory Framework for Biostimulants — Updated 8 April 2016
- Precise characterisation of component strains is an essential step for placing safe and effective microbial biostimulants on the market — 24 February 2016
- How can the European Union Encourage Innovation in Microbial Biostimulants? — 24 February 2016
- Position Paper on Biostimulants and the Circular Economy — 14 August 2015